Friday, April 1, 2011

London Day 2

What a great day! It all started off right when we woke up at 11 and realized we got 11 hours of sleep!! Sleep does the body good! After we all got ready we headed out to Portabello Market in Notting Hill where there is tons of shopping. It is such a cute little area and I got some amazing goods! We ended up being there for a good 5 hours just walking and taking in the environment.  Next we went to Leicster Square and bought tickets to...... WICKED!!! I WAS SO EXCITED! It was AMAZING! I honestly could end my trip tonight and I would be fully content.  It was so witty and the songs were so great. I have a confession to make: I love hearing accents of any kind and the way people laugh. All the accents entrance me here: English, Irish, Scottish, Italian... I just want to stare at everyone's lips while they talk because I don't understand how they make those sounds... haha. And I love Emily's laugh. She has that laughter that you can't help but laugh with. Needless to say we are all having a great time, and Sheryl is even keeping up with us! Tomorrow is our last day in London and I'm feeling good about our progress so far. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous. And I hope there will be TONS of pictures one of these days! :)

    ReplyDelete