Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm home! Time for some pictures!

I'm home! I am so sad/happy. I really enjoyed my time in Europe but I really missed my bed! I'm totally dying from jet-lag right now... I have a headache that won't budge but life goes on!
My last stop was Venice. Venice is a site to behold because of the engineering of the city. It is entirely a city on water... held up by wooden (mostly) posts.
 Beautiful shot of one of my favorite buildings in Venice. "Santa Maria della Salute"
 We went on a gondola ride... some of the canals were a tight squeeze!
 Our Gondoliere.
 From our Hotel on our little island Lido, just of of Venice.
 The buildings and bridges were beautiful in Venice... I couldn't get enough of them.
We LOVED our gelato. I ate it at least 2xday once we got to Italy. The blue amazing flavor: vanilla icing.

I will backtrack and put some pictures up from the trip. Just know I'm home and now have to get back to life. Up next: my birthday is Sunday! I'm turning 25 and loving it. Em and I are already trying to decide on our next big trip... maybe India? New Zealand/Australia? Japan? I'm excited to plan it... now I need some money.. hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment