Monday, April 4, 2011

I thought all was lost... thankfully I thought wrong!

Okay, I had a minor panic attack this morning. I went to look on my camera to show a picture to Em and my camera said "no files contained". FML....WTF....of course I started blaming the hotel computer for earasing them and of course this guy was on the computer for an hour so I decided I'll wait until tonight to check. knowing me and my worrisome self, I thought about it all day. Sorry Emily and Sheryl: when I get anxious or bugged I shut off so I was kinda gloomy all day. I just decided to stick my memory card in the computer and VIOLA! they were there. THANK THE LORD! CRISIS ADVERTED!!! So here are a few highlights from London:


I love this ad on the tube! 

 We went and saw the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace.
 This is at Portabello Market.... such a fun shopping area!
 
 I am on the London Bridge, with the beautiful Tower Bridge behind me
 WE GOT TO SEE WICKED... IN LONDON!!!!
This is a picture to shoz the mass of people there to see the changing of the guards... it really wasn't anything too spectacular. I can only imagine what it will be like for Prince William's wedding:

2 comments:

  1. you are in one of my favorite places in the world!! you are so lucky. Keep having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics bring back memories of our trip. I want to go back! Enjoy! It'll fly by! :)

    ReplyDelete